Join me on my New Adventure
I am very excited to announce that I have been offered an amazing opportunity and am moving to a new location on South Lamar – Joel Ray Salon in the Brodie Oaks Shopping Center. You may already be familiar with the area. Businesses that surround the salon are Sprouts, Diamond Nails, Starbucks, Olive Garden, and Tuesday Morning. Nearby is Hobby Lobby, The Park, and Neiman Marcus Last Call.
Joel Ray Salon
4006 S Lamar Blvd #450
Austin TX 78704
I am grateful to Salon Be for being my home for the past year. I have learned so much, made new friends, and explored more of the downtown area. I have enjoyed my time at Salon Be and I have nothing but the utmost respect for the owner and the staff.
I am confident this move will be positive for both me and my clients. The space is huge, the parking is a breeze, and the energy is colorful! Oh, and did I mention that they carry ORIBE and R+Co? The salon offers LASH SERVICES, HAIR REMOVAL and SKIN SERVICES as well!!
Check them out at www.joelraysalon.com
My last day at Salon Be was Saturday, February 18th. My first day at Joel Ray is Tuesday, February 21st.
Your comfort is very important to me so I am going to keep as much consistency as possible:
– I am still an independent contractor but now I will have more help with the support of a front desk team who will greet you when you walk in and take care of other various salon duties.
– I am keeping the same appointment scheduling system (www.schedulicity.com). Your appointment days and times will stay the same and I will continue booking your appointments for you myself. The new salon has offered to do this for me so I may hand over the reigns one day, but for now I am happy to keep doing this for you.
– You can expect the same results with your hair color. I will continue to use the same formulas and remain using the color brands Schwarzkopf and Wella.
Please see my service menu below for my new pricing structure. The prices for color and styling services will reflect an increase of $5 (cuts are the same). I have invested time and resources in education to learn the latest methods in coloring and styling to give you the best looks that I possible can.
single process $90
partial highlight $125
full highlight $145
partial balayage $140
full balayage $165
base bump $80
men’s color $55
men’s highlights $75
blow out $50
additional hot tool styling $25
formal style $100
* bridal, extensions, and keratin services by consultation
All referrals are appreciated! You will both receive $20 off your next service to show my appreciation!
Overwhelmed with hope and joy,
As always, please feel free to call or text if you need help with booking or directions.
* Hair styling, cutting, and coloring is an ART. Complementary consultations are provided with every service. We will determine the health of your hair, maintenance, required, hair dreams, and realistic goals. From this point a set price can be given that may be lower or higher than published prices. Corrective color pricing is determined by the amount of time needed, as well as which techniques are utilized during service.
Cancellation, Reschedule, and Appointment Change Policy
Due to increased demand and limited availability, the current policy requiring 24 hour minimum notice for canceled, changed, or rescheduled appointments will be enforced. If for some reason you are unable to provide a 24 hour notice, you will be charged the full price of the scheduled service.
Thank you for understanding that these policies help to ensure that I am more available to serve you