**all products with asterisks are sold at the salon I work at so you can text me ahead of time to reserve or purchase when you come in person**
These are all my favorite products that I use personally on myself and on clients. I hope you like them just as much as I do! I am not loyal to any brand at the moment so I get to pick my favorite things from all kinds different lines. These are my honest to goodness favs. They are in order of most frequently asked about ⬇️
* MILK by Reverie is the best leave-in conditioner + heat protectant + anti frizz cream ever. This is my best seller as it is so user friendly. You can use it wet or dry and it’s very forgiving if you accidentally use too much. Great detangler and smells AMAZING
* I am LOVING everything Cult + King right now! I am still experimenting with this new line but the Tonik scalp spray and the Jelly cream (for texture, moisture and hold) seem to be the most popular for me and my clients right now. Click HERE to shop online through my personal C+K affiliate link
* Amika is one of my favorite lines! Click here to shop online through my Amika Affiliate Link. I recommend their:
- Perk Up Dry Shampoo because it is super fine in texture and is not stiff at all. My hair is super oily and it is the only dry shampoo that works for me and I have tried it all!
- Bust your Brass Purple Shampoo and Conditioner. Shampoo is great for toning your roots and the conditioner is great for toning your ends. Violet is opposite yellow and orange on the color wheel so it helps to neutralize
- the Flexus Touchable Hairspray because it is super light and you can easily run your fingers through it
- their signature shampoo and conditioner for regular use
- I love to recommend deep conditioning treatments like their Soulfood Mask and The Kure
Hair Story Original Wash + Scalp massaging brush are my favorite things to cleanse your scalp with no lather. It’s 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner AKA “cleansing cream”. This a something I like to incorporate into my routine. When my hair is not so dirty I’ll use this. When it is super dirty I like to use lather shampoos. This is also a great option for people who have dry, oily, flakey scalps, work out a lot so they wash a lot too.
Last but not least, is Shine and Jam. It’s a new product I’m using that I learned about at a braiding class recently. It’s a conditioning gel that isn’t sticky but smells amazing! It’s super helpful when doing cornrows, box braids etc.
* Oh! As far as lash serums go, I use Babe Lash which we sell for $84 at my suite
Velvet Scrunchies are a must have accessory
The Pony-O is a total game changer! It easily gives your the perkiest, fullest, secure up-styles!
Wet Brush – *the Go Green Detangler is the gentlest brush ever. If you prefer a basic black Wet Brush, we sell them at Headspace* The smart bristle technology is amazing because it glides over tangles and slowly releases them with no pain.
Ergo round brushes are my favorite round brushes for blow outs because the barrel is longer which speeds up blow dry time. The grip on the handle is great for those with carpel tunnel issues because you don’t have to squeeze hardly at all.
Usmooth Revolution is my favorite, most durable, and practical blow dryer I’ve ever used. I’ve had mine for over 3 years now and it’s still going strong!
Babyliss is my favorite brand for a ￼Flat Iron – I love the narrower blade for getting closer to the scalp
The Curling Iron I love the most is by BioIonic. The barrel is much longer which allows you to curl more hair which makes it go faster. Another perk about the longer barrel is that you can pull it out easier to keep your ends straighter. The aesthetics are pleasing because of the all black design. I like both the 1 inch and 1.25 inch. It just depends on if you prefer tighter or looser curls.
Mercedez Rex Silk Pillow Cases are always a good idea. This link above is for a cute tie-dye one that we carry at Headspace Salon. (You can find cheaper ones on Amazon too, they are not as cute nor handcrafted locally)
I am actually loving Bonnets right now instead of satin pillowcases because they keep the hair off my face, keep products off my pillow which get on my face, and keep my curls fresh.
Deva Curl microfiber towels are the gentlest and most absorbent towels ever. They don’t rough up your cuticle which helps decrease frizz.
Revlon Hair Dryer Brush for that perfect blow out at home via Target. My clients with thick, course, curly hair LOVE this tool!
Feel free to reach out to me for consultation so if you’d like any other recommendations. I love all these lines’ products but I just mentioned a handful of my favorites 💗