I am always happy to give back. I was born and raised in Austin, Texas so helping the community is very important to me. Below are a list of organizations that are very dear to me that I have been lucky enough to be able to donate my services.
- The Shoal Creek Conservancy is an amazing group of people. In 2014, Bella signed up members, donated our time to work on the trail, and threw a huge party benefiting the cause.
- Provided services to the Alpha Chi Omega Faith Hope and Fashion Show 2014 benefiting a local women’s shelter
- Donated services to St Louise House’s Event Sips and Salsa Soiree 2013 helping the homeless
- Donated services to Ronald McDonald House Benefiting Dell Children’s Hospital May 2013
- Participated doing runway hair for the Go Red for Women’s Summit benefiting the Heart Association February 2013
- Donated Services to Miracle on Fourth Street benefiting Capitol Area Food Bank December 2012
- Provided services to Alpha Chi Omega’s Faith Hope and Fashion Show benefiting Safe Place in 2012
- Salon Industry Night benefiting LiveStrong 2010 and 2011
- JR Walk-Off benefiting American Cancer Society Local Patient Services in 2010 and 2011
- Wildfire Cut-a-thon 2011 benefiting the residents of Bastrop
- Cut-a-thon benefiting Layla Grace to fight against Cancer in 2009
- Donated gift cards to Zilker Elementary and Lonestar Cattlemen fundraisers
My favorite and closest to my heart is the Austin Zoo. I am proud to donate Gift Cards annually to Silent Auctions benefiting the animal sanctuary.